Monday, June 30, 2014

Because . . .

Because you are lost
I am forced to find you.

Because you are of the essence
I let you slip away.

Because you are relentless
I will never get back of you what is gone.

Because you exist
I carry your burden
with no end in sight.

Because I can feel you
I know you are always there.

Because the sun cast your shadows
you have left me wanting more.

Because you are infinite
I can feel your eternity.

Because you can't be stopped
you must be kept.

You are endless,
you are unforgiving,
because you are
time.







Russell Reich

Russell survived the battle of the demons inflicted by the streets of Somerville, Massachusetts. 
He skipped town with his girlfriend, landed in the Midwest and became a father of two boys.

He has always had a knack for things that inspire. 
Mainly music, but anything that took him away from the bad memories or the hustle & bustle 
of work/home life could evoke him to create just about anything he had the time for.



1 comment: