Monday, June 16, 2014

My "SUN" . . .

I recall looking down at your face wondering....What will become of this tiny creation?
Will my words reach you, and help you to become everything you were meant to be?

I recall looking into your eyes wondering....How will you view the world,and see your future?
Will you be able to see all of the beauty & hope through the uncertainties and madness?

I recall looking at your perfect mouth wondering....Do you have a voice that carries for all to hear?
Will the songs that trip off your tongue command and demand the attention that they deserve?

I recall looking at your tiny hands and fingers wondering...Will you be able to reach for all your heart desires?
Will you be able to grab hold of all of your hopes and dreams and make them your reality?

I recall looking down at your impossibly small feet wondering...Will they lead you where you need to go?
Will they carry you to greatness & help you to stand your ground under any circumstance?

I now look up at your face, and into your eyes filled with wisdom beyond your years confident that you will take this world in the palm of your hands and possess it. Your wingspan will take you further then I had ever hoped, and your voice will resinate for all that will listen. Your journey into manhood has just begun, but your greatness to mankind can already be felt.

The earth revolves around you "Sun", and you "Sun" revolve around the earth.








Heidi Donovan

An old soul who speaks the truth, personifies loyalty and can induce the kind of laughter that heals you.

In addition to all that (and unbeknownst to many), Heidi is also an incredibly talented wordsmith and photographer.  
Allowing only the luckiest and most trusted into her world of woven words and captured moments.

For years she's been steadfast in her "thank you but no thank you" response to requests to share her work.  
Until….The day she said "Yes" to being a storyteller here.

I don't have words to express how happy, excited and overwhelmed with pride I am 
to introduce you to one of my favorite writers (and one of my best friends) of all time.

(Bio written by the President of her fan club, Tara Mazzeo Jackson)

2 comments:

  1. beautiful! i'm so glad you decided to share your talent. nice job tara, getting her to say yes. two gifted gals :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been begging for YEARS, Renee ;) xoxooxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete