Tuesday, August 5, 2014

One Last Tear

It's been 9 long years
Since I lost all my tears
I wonder if they all went unnoticed
You made me who I am
More than just a man
It was you that made me a vocalist
I can still feel your presence
Sense your essence, live by your life lessons, yet I still feel so unfocused
You taught me love & respect
Much more than book smart intellect, though I'm far from being the nobleist
I try to show emotion
Give my love & devotion
Be who I am at my boldest
I wake each day in fear        
Wishing you were still here
Praying to his almighty & holiest  
Nothing but love from the start
To those in my heart
For you will always be the closest
I know my day will come
This chapter will be done
I can't wait to be back in the arms of the goldest!


Anonymous

No comments:

Post a Comment